We believe that with proper knowledge and counseling, young people can be motivated to take charge of their own health.
Everyone on staff is a trained health educator who can provide education on the following topics:
- Nutritional education and guidance
- Exercise education and referrals to fitness programs
- STI prevention
- Sex – best practices on consent & protection
- Birth control options
- Stress management techniques
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Personal and Dental Hygiene
- Quitting smoking
- Extracurricular and summer opportunities
- Best ways to use and access Emergency Contraceptives
Read some of our Health Center’s online resources, request materials, or come by for pediatric services, including confidential, affordable family planning services such as birth control, pregnancy testing, and STI testing.
If you work with a school or community organization with youth, ask us for a workshop that can be held at your organization or at TRC in Chinatown, where we can also offer a tour and explanation of the affordable services available at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center. Email Brian Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-226-2044 if interested.