Day before the test:
- Do Something Fun! Hang out with friends, join a free event, get a massage – anything to take your mind off the test.
- Sleep a little earlier than your usual bed time.
- Set your alarm early (just in case).
- Take a short trip to your testing center or print out a map.
- Have your clothes ready for the next day (feel free to take the test in the most comfortable clothes you own)
Day of the test:
- Eat a big breakfast.
- Bring light snacks to your testing center, such as granola bars or dried fruits.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Bring a calculator, if you plan to use one, and bring extra batteries.
- Bring your admission ticket along with a valid photo I.D.
- Give yourself extra time by leaving your home a couple minutes earlier.
After the test:
Congratulations! You are now done with the SATs. Go hang out, relax and have fun!